Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Journey Continues

Peace & Blessings to All.  As we begin another year and continue on that Journey we call Life, let's remember the Power of Gratitude and look for opportunities to express our Gratitude to The Source of All, so we may bless others.  Thinking about the level of mean-spirited behavior among so-called Human Beings that runs rampant in America today, can be very distressing.  When you view this trend, particularly, in light of the recent tragedy in Arizona, you begin to understand this classic demonstration of the Law of Cause and Effect...aggressive, violent language leading to terror, death and psychic scars.

The human need to blame others for our missteps and misfortunes, and the associated paranoia that goes along with this kind of faulty thinking, is born from a state of INGRATITUDE.  I am able to breathe peacefully and my heart beats in a comfortable rhythm; I already have two powerful demonstrations of  my Creator's Love for me, given to me and requiring no effort on my part.  I rejoice with GRATITUDE for those two magnificent Blessings from The Source of All, because they are a mere fraction of the natural miracles and wonders that Source provides me with every day on Earth.  The problem with me, just as it is for many of you, is that sometimes I get so busy and preoccupied with Life, that I forget to stop, relax and reflect on reconnecting with Inner Peace.  GRATITUDE begins with the little things in Life, but, most important of all, the GRATITUDE that I express, rises to the Heavens with praises to The Source of All and returns to my Soul with manifold Blessings to The King within me.  I am infinitely GRATEFUL for my much improved Health and Increasing Prosperity...I've come a long way on My Journey during this last year.  I am GRATEFUL for my new state of Calm, that governs my behavior and focuses my mind on Right Action.  I am GRATEFUL for my loving Family.  I am GRATEFUL for my business partner and friend.  I am Blessed and Beloved.  So are YOU ALL.

 RELAX and Enjoy Your Inner World!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment